How to keep a good job in a bad economy
Broadcast: Midmorning, 03/13/2008, 9:06 a.m.
As employers and employees contemplate an upcoming recession, Midmorning discusses how to hang on to your job or find a better one.
- Anne Fisher: Covers workplace and management topics for Fortune and writes the popular weekly career-advice column "Ask Annie" at CNNmoney.com.
- Amy Lindgren: Founder and president of Prototype Career Service. She also writes a job search column for the Pioneer Press.
More from MPR
- Minnesota jobless rate falls in January
February 27, 2008
- What areas of our economy are hurting?
January 31, 2008
- Minnesotans try to weather the economic downturn
January 24, 2008
- State economist says Minn. is in a recession
January 16, 2008