Cuba after Castro
Broadcast: Midday, 02/21/2008, 11:00 a.m.
Tom Gjelten, NPR correspondent and author of the upcoming book, "Bacardi and the Long Fight for Cuba," joins Midday to talk about Cuba during and after Fidel Castro's leadership.
- Tom Gjelten: NPR intelligence correspondent, author of the upcoming "Bacardi and the Long Fight for Cuba."
More from MPR
- Castro resigning but will remain member of parliament
February 19, 2008
- Should Guantanamo be closed?
January 29, 2008
- Bush to release Cuba plan
October 23, 2007
- Sorenson remembers the Cuban Missile Crisis
October 22, 2007