Can the binge drinking problem be solved?
Broadcast: Midmorning, 01/16/2008, 10:06 a.m.
In the second part of the conversation on excessive alcohol consumption, Kerri Miller and her guests talk about what can be done to curb risky drinking and save lives.
- James Rothenberger: Emeritus professor of epidemiology at the University of Minnesota School of Public Health.
- Traci Toomey: Associate professor of epidemiology at University of Minnesota School of Public Health.
- Mike Gillilan: Interim Associate Vice President for Student Life and Development at St. Cloud State.
- Carol Falkowski: Director of the Chemical Health Division at the Minnesota Department of Human Services.
- Ed Ehlinger, MD: Director of the Boynton Health Service at the University of Minnesota