Drinking to excess?
Broadcast: Midmorning, 01/15/2008, 9:06 a.m.
Health experts, college officials, parents, and college students joined Kerri Miller in the UBS Forum to discuss what binge drinking is, why it occurs so frequently on college campuses, and what might be done to bring it under control.
- James Rothenberger: Emeritus professor of epidemiology at the University of Minnesota School of Public Health.
- Traci Toomey: Associate professor of epidemiology at University of Minnesota School of Public Health.
- Mike Gillilan: Interim Associate Vice President for Student Life and Development at St. Cloud State.
- Carol Falkowski: Director, Chemical Health Division, Minnesota Department of Human Services.
- Ed Ehlinger, MD: Director of the Boynton Health Service at the University of Minnesota.
More from MPR
- James Rothenberger's Web site
- Traci Toomey's Web site
- Boynton Health Service: Alcohol Information
- About Ed Ehlinger
- About Carol Falkowski