Big bioethics issues of 2008
From stem cell breakthroughs to organ selling to health care reform, ethical questions abound in the areas of medicine and health care. One of the country's foremost bioethicists, Art Caplan, discuss the most relevant issues that will arise in bioethics in the coming year.
- Art Caplan: Director, Center for Bioethics, University of Pennsylvania, professor of bioethics and chair of the University of Pennsylvania's Department of Medical Ethics.
More from MPR
- U of M creates first beating heart organ
January 13, 2008
- Despite new discoveries, stem cells remain controversial
December 7, 2007
- The ethics of bird flu
December 2, 2005
- Reproduction and Responsibility
April 5, 2004
- Bioethics in the national spotlight
March 29, 2004