The subprime mortgage crisis
Broadcast: Midmorning, 12/21/2007, 10:45 a.m.
Midmorning examines the Fed's proposal to limit risky lending. The move has been applauded by many, but critics say it may be too little too late.
- Prentiss Cox: Associate professor of clinical law at the University of Minnesota.
More from MPR
- Five charged in alleged mortgage fraud scheme
December 10, 2007
- President's plan aims to stem foreclosures, but will it work?
December 6, 2007
- Predatory lending law causes headaches for some home buyers
November 21, 2007
- Pawlenty announces foreclosure aid
November 16, 2007
- About Prentiss Cox
- MPR: President's plan aims to stem foreclosures, but will it work?
- MPR: The mortgage credit crunch