Following the race to the presidency
Broadcast: Midmorning, 12/05/2007, 9:06 a.m.
The Democratic presidential candidates discussed Iran, China, and immigration in Iowa Tuesday. With the Iowa caucuses less than a month away, were any of them able to separate themselves from the pack? Midmorning's guests analyze the debate.
- Julian Zelizer: Professor of History and Public Affairs at Princeton University.
- Allan Louden: Associate professor of communication and director of debate at Wake Forest University.
- Colin Delaney: Founder and chief editor of the Web site epolitics.com.
More from MPR
- The issues that define the presidential race
December 4, 2007
- Iowa caucuses by the numbers
November 15, 2007
- Republicans sharpen their attacks during CNN/YouTube debate
November 29, 2007