The Republican Party in the post-Bush era
The Republican presidential debate on Wednessday was about more than just choosing a candidate. It was also about what the party should stand for in the post-Bush era.
- Vin Weber: Former Minnesota Republican congressman. Weber is now political and policy consultant in Washington. He was Midwest chair of the Bush re-election campaign in 2004, and is supporting former Gov. Mitt Romney, R-Mass., for the 2008 Republican presidential nomination.
More from MPR
- Republicans sharpen their attacks during CNN/YouTube debate
November 29, 2007
- Peace activists, radicals plotting protests for GOP convention
November 12, 2007
- A pollster's perspective on Election 2008
November 9, 2007
- A look at the Republican presidential contenders
November 7, 2007