Drinking beyond limits
The recent alcohol-related death of one Minnesota college student, Amanda Jax, has brought the issue of campus drinking back into the spotlight. One expert says the problem goes far beyond college campuses.
- Toben Nelson: Assistant Professor in the Department of Epidemiology and Community Health at the University of Minnesota.
- Richard Yoast: director of the American Medical Association's Office of Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse. He is also the director of A Matter of Degree: The National Effort to Reduce High-Risk Drinking Among College Students.
- Randy Hyman: Vice chancellor for academic support and student life at the University of Minnesota Duluth.
- Wendy Schuh: Alcohol and drug education coordinator at Minnesota State University Mankato.
More from MPR
- Too much eating, drinking drops Minnesota in health ratings
November 5, 2007
- Chaska's social host law
September 20, 2007