Bridge design is in, funding still in question
The plans have been unveiled, the contract is signed, and in spite of legal threats from contractors who lost the bidding process, surveying begins Tuesday for the new 35W bridge. Where does funding stand for the bridge project and other transportation priorities in Minnesota?
- Steve Murphy: Minnesota state senator, DFL-Red Wing. Murphy is a member of the special Transportation Contingent Appropriation Group.
- Mike Jungbauer: Minnesota state senator, R-East Bethel. Jungbauer is also a member of the Transportation Contingent Appropriation Group.
More from MPR
- MnDOT unveils design of 35W bridge
October 8, 2007
- Funding for new 35W bridge still unresolved
October 7, 2007
- House speaker says Molnau should 'do the right thing' and go
October 3, 2007