Two months after the bridge collapse -- a progress report
The state has picked a team to design and build the new Interstate 35W bridge, but the politicians are still wrangling over how it's going to be paid for. Meanwhile, some state legislators are calling for major changes at the state Department of Transportation.
- Tom Scheck: MPR political reporter.
- Linda Figg: President of FIGG Engineering Group. FIGG will be collaborating with Flatiron Construction on the new Interstate 35W bridge.
- Sen. Kathy Saltzman: DFL-Woodbury. She is a member of the Senate Transportation Committee.
- Sen. Dick Day: R-Owatonna. He is a member of the Senate Transportation Committee.
More from MPR
- Democrats want Molnau to quit MnDOT
September 26, 2007
- Pawlenty downplays transportation funding questions
September 25, 2007