Headlines and health care
Broadcast: Midday, 07/09/2007, 11:00 a.m.
From federal funding of stem cell research to consumer-driven health plans, bioethicist Arthur Caplan discusses medical issues in the news.
- Arthur Caplan: Director of the Center for Bioethics at the University of Pennsylvania.
More from MPR
- Wellstone's son takes sides between competing mental health bills
June 15, 2007
- College grads gain degrees, lose health insurance
May 24, 2007
- Budget falls short on health care goals
May 22, 2007
- Campus mental health services stretched, but available
May 6, 2007
- Minnesotans still test driving consumer-driven health plans
February 4, 2007