Educators analyze the state's education bill
A $13.8 billion education bill awaits the governor's signature -- or his veto. What's in the bill? What's not? And what do educators think of it?
- Judy Schaubach: President of Education Minnesota, the state's teacher's union.
- Charlie Kyte: Executive director of the Minnesota Association of School Administrators.
More from MPR
- Education bill creates winners and losers
May 25, 2007
- In ugly finish, lawmakers hustle budget through
May 21, 2007
- Is the high school obsolete?
April 23, 2007