Oberstar discusses trains, planes, and automobiles
Broadcast: Midmorning, 05/15/2007, 9:06 a.m.
U.S. House Transportation Committee Chairman Jim Oberstar joins Midmorning to talk about the gas tax proposal in the Minnesota Legislature, airlines and commuter rail.
- James Oberstar: U.S. Representative, D-Minn. He represents Minnesota's 8th Congressional District in the U.S. House of Representatives. He's also chairman of the U.S. House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee.
- Steve Murphy: State Senator, DFL-Red Wing. He is the Senate chair of the Transportation Conference Committee.
- Julianne Ortman: State Senator, R-Owatonna. She is the ranking minority member on the Taxes Committee.
More from MPR
- U.S. House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee
- Representative Oberstar's Web site
- Senator Murphy's Web site
- Senator Ortman's Web site