The road to nowhere?
Broadcast: Midmorning, 01/19/2007, 9:06 a.m.
Minnesota has a growing population, more than 135,000 miles of roads, and not a lot of money to maintain them. But we're not alone. Midmorning looks at the troubling transportation issues facing the state and the nation.
- Margaret Donahoe: Legislative director for the Minnesota Transportation Alliance.
- Lea Schuster: Executive director of Transit for Livable Communities.
- Robert Puentes: Fellow in the Metropolitan policy program at the Brookings Institution.
More from MPR
- Inflation may send Minnesota's transportation spending off a "funding cliff"
January 14, 2007
- Legislators in a race to keep up with transportation needs
December 26, 2006
- Minnesota Transportation Alliance
- Transit for Livable Communities
- About Robert Puentes
- Caution: Challenges Ahead, A Review of New Urban Demographics and Impacts on Transportation
- Minnesota Department of Transportation