The Democrats and Iraq
Broadcast: Midmorning, 01/10/2007, 9:06 a.m.
With President Bush planning to request an additional 20,000 troops for Iraq, the Democrats are looking at how to block a military expansion without being accused of abandoning American troops.
- Julian Zelizer: professor of history at Boston University.
- Noam Levey: congressional correspondent for the Los Angeles Times.
- Amy Klobuchar: U.S. senator.
- Tim Walz: U.S. representative for Minnesota's 1st Congressional District.
More from MPR
- Flash presentation: Iraq briefing
January 5, 2007