What is happening in Iraq?
Broadcast: Midday, 12/04/2006, 11:06 a.m.
President Bush is planning to announce soon a "new way forward" in Iraq, according to senior administration officials. What challenges does the U.S. face right now in stabilizing Iraq?
- Hannah Allam: Foreign correspondent for the McClatchy newspaper chain. Allam, who returned to Iraq this fall, used to be a reporter for the St. Paul Pioneer Press.
More from MPR
- Minnesota National Guard soldiers die in Iraq
December 4, 2006
- Bush: al-Maliki is "the right guy for Iraq"
November 30, 2006
- America's options in Iraq
November 13, 2006
- Changing course on Iraq strategy?
November 9, 2006