An update on the fight against meth in Minnesota
The Minnesota County Attorneys Association is using its booth at the state fair to highlight the state's persistent methamphetamine problem. Why is meth proving to be such a difficult drug to control?
- Susan Gaertner: Ramsey County Attorney, and president of the Minnesota County Attorneys Association.
More from MPR
- Pawlenty's meth registry: Good policy or a gimmick?
July 27, 2006
- Meth in Minnesota: The costly addiction
June 14, 2004
- Report: Meth lab busts down 78 percent in Minnesota
June 15, 2006
- Property owners suffer meth cost
December 13, 2005
- Meth labs are disappearing, but more meth is smuggled in
December 6, 2005
- Authorities report progress in fight against meth
November 1, 2005
- St. Paul fights a meth epidemic
October 16, 2005