An update on the fight against meth in Minnesota
Broadcast: Midday, 08/28/2006, 11:06 a.m.
The Minnesota County Attorneys Association is using its booth at the state fair to highlight the state's persistent methamphetamine problem. Why is meth proving to be such a difficult drug to control?
- Susan Gaertner: Ramsey County Attorney, and president of the Minnesota County Attorneys Association.
More from MPR
- Pawlenty's meth registry: Good policy or a gimmick?
July 27, 2006
- Meth in Minnesota: The costly addiction
June 14, 2004
- Report: Meth lab busts down 78 percent in Minnesota
June 15, 2006
- Property owners suffer meth cost
December 13, 2005
- Meth labs are disappearing, but more meth is smuggled in
December 6, 2005
- Authorities report progress in fight against meth
November 1, 2005
- St. Paul fights a meth epidemic
October 16, 2005