Pawlenty makes his pitch for a second term
Broadcast: Midday, 08/14/2006, 11:06 a.m.
Republican Gov. Tim Pawlenty is asking Minnesota voters to give him a second term. Pawlenty makes his case as part of Midday's "Meet the Candidates" series.
- Tim Pawlenty: Minnesota governor. Pawlenty is up for re-election this year.
More from MPR
- Candidates for governor spar at Farmfest
August 3, 2006
- Complaints arise in governor's race over incumbency advantages
August 2, 2006
- Pawlenty's Humphrey Institute "policy talk"
July 26, 2006
- Campaign 2006: Governor's race
- Polinaut: MPR political blog