Posted at 1:32 PM on January 8, 2009
by Julia Schrenkler
Let's see what might spark your interest around the MPR blogs...click and comment!
* If you missed this one, check out News Cut: Presidents in a row. So far there are no commerative plate jokes in the comments.
* On The Current Music Blog, Mac Wilson blogs that your dog wants steak...and techno? This is actually quite sweet, and pet or music lovers should speak up.
* Euan Kerr draws you into Movie Natters. So you think you can name a film festival?
* Polinaut ponders, How fast is absentee voting growing?
* On Updraft, Meteorologist Craig Edwards admits that the Friday morning commute might test your patience.
* In the Loophole, Sanden Totten proclaims Joe the Plumber will unclog journalism next.