Posted at 9:49 AM on December 9, 2008
by Julia Schrenkler
Sometimes all it takes is a good blog title to catch my eye...
* Health care reform--now calls Marketplace economics correspondent Chris Farrell on My Two Cents.
* Is the media making the economy worse? from Bob Collins on News Cut. I strongly recommend reading the comments and adding your own.
* "Oh McHale, you've done it again," writes Bleacher Bum Chris Dall. Sports fans everywhere, chime in.
* Robots are gathering on a farm in China according to The Loophole. I hope this isn't directly related to their story slam.
* The lists begin. Movie Natters' Euan Kerr tells us, "the best and worst lists are beginning to poke their heads through the media snow."