Posted at 8:37 AM on March 25, 2008
by Julia Schrenkler
Here are my picks for Tuesday's water cooler talk topics:
* That must be something to hear... Veterinarians bark about animal chiropractic bill: "A bill moving through the Legislature would allow human chiropractors to practice their work on animals as long as they had additional training."
* Get schooled, get paid! South Dakota tests program that'll pay kids to learn. According to this commentary, "Is it a slave's wage? Yes. It's a pittance."
* RNC protest group sues city of St. Paul
* Read this in Richard-Dawson-hosting-Family-Feud voice, Survey says 90 percent of parents want sex ed in schools
* Bob Collins doesn't pass out tin-foil hats, he just mentions the WiFi 'scare'