Posted at 1:46 PM on January 15, 2008
by Julia Schrenkler
MPR coverage includes...
* New information on the bridge collapse: NTSB says design mistake led to bridge collapse
* New aquatic mammals to view: Two new dolphins arrive at Minnesota Zoo
* New, shiny technology to talk about: All atwitter at Macworld
What is new with you? Join Minnesota Life and tell your story. Some that stand out include...
* Bill Kallman, a Structural Engineer, writes: NTSB knocking on wrong door
* Richard B wonders: How long is the Government going to Push the Ethanol deal?
* Janet posted a picture of her kid playing in the Minnesota snow.