Posted at 10:18 AM on November 6, 2009
by Jeff Horwich
Starting today, we're going to start putting up blog entries for each episode. This should make the podcast easier to use with iGoogle and some other applications.
|Download MP3 (audio help)|
* TaxGirl Kelly Phillips Erb on the new IRS push to collect from sneaky rich people
* Christian Science Monitor writer Ben Arnoldy from Kabul, on what happened with Karzai, Pakistan vs. Afghanistan priorities, and Afghan nightlife
* Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter Chris Ison stops by with details on the federal "shield law" proposal working its way through Congress
* NewsTune: Our guy, Karzai. (video)
* Listener responses to: How have you been shaped by where you're from?
* Swine-flu vaccine, Chorus Line-style