Posted at 10:39 PM on June 13, 2005
by David Zingler
Since Barry Bonds isn’t going to be taking aim at the baggie this week, we can only wonder what his first visit to the Metrodome might have been like.
Here are the top 10 things Barry Bonds might have done in the Twin Cities this week.....
10. Get his picture taken next to the Mary Tyler Moore statue on Nicollet Mall.
8. Hold up a “Circle me Bert” sign between innings.
7. Repeatedly referred to this foreign land as “the city of Minnesota”.
6. Mistake Brent Abernathy for a batboy.
4. Tell Justin Morneau that he doesn’t sign autographs for Canadians.
3. Mock Juan Rincon for actually getting caught.
2. Stay up all night playing video games at Lew Ford’s house.
1. Discuss the pro and cons of the Whizzinator over lunch with Onterrio Smith.